Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Susan Mulvihill's Vive La Tote


Susan's Vive La Tote
Susan Mulvihill calls herself a fairly new quilter, but you would never guess that by her work! Susan is a member of the Washington State Quilters and a garden columnist for the Sunday issues of the local newspapers of Spokane, Washington. She is a master gardener and I believe it is only a matter of time until she is a master quilter! The bag shown in the photo is the Vive La Tote. “I really liked the design of this tote and it went together fairly quickly. It will be perfect for going to quilting meetings, classes, sewing days with my friends, shop hops and quilt shows. I was attracted to the batik fabrics shown on the pattern photo but decided I wanted to use some richly-colored cottons from my stash. I'm hoping to make some of the small shoulder bags for gifts.” Thank you so much for sharing the tote with us, Susan! It turned out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment